About ESRAG ANZPI
MISSION / VISION / GOALS
Mission / Vision
Who / Why / What
DISTRICTS & CLUBS
Our Mission (short)
We catalyse collaborative relationships that actually solve environmental problems.
Our Mission (long)
To be the trusted leader/partner/collaborator/agent to foster the implementation of Environmental Sustainability (ES) initiatives through Rotary across Australia, New Zealand and Pacific Islands. We do this through innovation and collaboration with Rotary Clubs and with other stakeholders, including Government, non-government and corporate entities.
We also support clubs to embrace supporting the environment as the new Area of Focus.
ESRAG ANZPI is the voice of Rotary on the environment in the Oceania region.
Our Core Functions
Curate, Enable, Lead, Share and Inspire Rotarians to Create, Do, Manage and Document ES projects and events
1. an Environmental Sustainability representative in every club
2. an Environmental Sustainability committee in every club
3. an Environmental Sustainability team/group/committee in every District
4. a network of District Environmental Sustainability Coordinators in the region
5. a network of Local Solutions Task Forces where people collaborate to solve specific environmental challenges
6. significant ESRAG membership growth in the region